- Team Name:KrawlinDirty
- Team Number: 22
- Web Site: KrawlinDirty.com
- Driver Name: Aaron Sykes
- Driver History: Started racing motorcycles when I was 10, Won the district 36 AA class when I was 16, Had a full ride with Kawaski for 2 years. I have competed in
the Baja 500/1000. had a crash that ended my motorcycle racing career when I was 19, so I started building a toyota crawler. After building a couple yotas I got my first buggy and
decided to jump into the world of compedative rock crawling.
- Spotter Name: Kenny Rose
- Spotter History: 2 years running W.E.Rock and CalROCS, a couple top 3 finishes, 5th in points for the western werock series, 4th in points for CalROCS.
A couple wins at local crawling events and 8th in Nationals
- Vehicle Name: Krawlin Dirty
- Vehicle Class: ProMod
- Engine: Chevy LQ9
- Tranny: TH350 reverse manual valve body
- T-Case: 2 5:1
- Suspension: 4 link front and rear with Sway-A-Way 2.5" air shocks
- Axles: Spider 9 housings with mega hi9 3rd's
- Steering: PSC full hydro
- Wheels: Raceline Monster 17x9
- Tires: BFG 37"
- Chassis: Fabworx
- Region: NorCal
Infamous4x4.com, Fabworx Off-Road, Trail Gear, Edge Products, Raceline Wheels, Tom Woods Cutom Drive Shafts